For Purchasing & Shipping Information To Many Of The Sculptures/Statues Shown On This Site Please Click On The Photo That Has Green Lettering And You Will Be Re-Directed To The Mascot Shop/Snarlingcrow Sculpture Studio - Shop Online Catalogue.

For all other sculptures/statues/products please follow the link under the photo.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Eco-Friendly Sculpture

I am constantly amazed at the various sculptural uses that people come up with for the most common everyday materials.

All of these pieces were fabricated with old tires ... a material that I have never had the opportunity or even the thought of working with before today.

And this horse figure is my absolute favorite. A great deal of movement and force in the figure.
Very interesting use of rubber.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog, and now I can see why the chakaia booker post appealed to you :) These sculptures are fabulous and what a way to use old tires to such great effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always seeking innovative examples of the expressing ourselves thru sculpture. I'll be posting your piece soon.

    ReplyDelete