For Purchasing & Shipping Information To Many Of The Sculptures/Statues Shown On This Site Please Click On The Photo That Has Green Lettering And You Will Be Re-Directed To The Mascot Shop/Snarlingcrow Sculpture Studio - Shop Online Catalogue.

For all other sculptures/statues/products please follow the link under the photo.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Dachshund Bracelet


As a owner of two dachshunds, I can really appreciate what this design is incorporating and I love it! A perfect body for the intended purpose. Visit this page over at FashionablyGeek for more info.

Note: I have attempted several times to locate this bracelet at the above link but it is not available through them any longer. If anyone is successful in locating these bracelets please drop me an email so that I can post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment