For Purchasing & Shipping Information To Many Of The Sculptures/Statues Shown On This Site Please Click On The Photo That Has Green Lettering And You Will Be Re-Directed To The Mascot Shop/Snarlingcrow Sculpture Studio - Shop Online Catalogue.

For all other sculptures/statues/products please follow the link under the photo.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Twisted Thinking" Sculpture Art Print

This unusual pic of a small, flesh toned, one-of-a-kind sculpture entitled "Twisted Thinking" was recently sold after having it hang around the shop for about a year and to be frankly honest, I miss it. It had just the right mix of 'twistedness' and dark comical quality that I so much enjoy. The bulldog mug in the background is a now finished, at the time, primed and prepped, mascot sculpture. I sold this original sculpture via my Etsy shop but this pic is now available for purchase. The art print helps me cope with his departure. Eventually I will get over it after I create something a little more darker and twisted.

Hope you all have a great holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment