For Purchasing & Shipping Information To Many Of The Sculptures/Statues Shown On This Site Please Click On The Photo That Has Green Lettering And You Will Be Re-Directed To The Mascot Shop/Snarlingcrow Sculpture Studio - Shop Online Catalogue.

For all other sculptures/statues/products please follow the link under the photo.

Friday, December 4, 2009

One-of-a-Kind Bizarre Wall Sculpture Mask

One day, totally out of the blue, I had an idea that I wanted to play around with so I started sculpted a really large face. Before I finished, I didn't like what I had did so I began tearing away clay and to make a long story short, I ended up with this final design in which I fabricated a one off fiberglass casting. I hung this mask up for a while before I eventually sold it. I miss seeing it around ... thinking about doin' another similar one sometime in the near future.

Bizarre sculpture? Yeah it is but considering the sculptor ... quite fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment